Friday, July 8, 2011

Top 5 Hot Irish Men

In celebration of St. Patrick's Day, this week and next week's blog will have an Irish theme. If any of you has ever visited Ireland, you will know there are A LOT of beautiful men there...and even more charming one's. I joke with my girlfriends, that an Irish man can charm the pants of any girl just by opening their mouths. They have the gift of the blarney and that little twinkle in their eyes...it makes me melt!



5. Larry Mullen Jr.

I've heard that drummers get the most action out of all the band members...and with his looks, I bet its true!


4. Liam Neeson

Liam seems like the sensitive type. I'd love to have a cuddle with him...

3. Pierce Brosnan

Remington Steel and James Bond...who wouldn't consider him sexy??

2. Colin Farrell

I've always got to have a bad boy on the list, and Colin definitely fits that role.

1. Ronan Keating

Yes, a boy band member tops the list for hottest Irish man!


Next Week look out for the Top 5 Worst Irish Accents from Beautiful Actors!

Keep your ice buckets close by!

Till Sunday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment